2009年7月26日 星期日

SF 726 天天都是幸運兒

Today we decide to go to SFMOMA, Yerba Buena Garden and Saint Patrick Cathedral .


In way, we ask Ms. the Yerba Buena Garden how to go.
She is very kind to leaded us to Yerba Buena Garden .
And tell us we could get many information in Powell station.
There are some people can speak Chinese.

In Yerba Buena Garden , we are lucky meet encountered 6th annual SF theater festival. We saw many performances like theater, hip-hop & b-box, dancing. These performances are free of charge. But some performances I couldn’t understand.



Then we went to Saint Patrick Cathedral .It was more beautiful than Mission Dolores. When I went in, I was very calm. Just special feeling.



The SF had a lot of sunshine, So we bought with sunglasses.

Today we finaly not went to SFMOMA




Dinner: BUCKHORN (BACON CHEDDAR BURGER+CAESAR SALAD+SODA) 10.5$
Lunch: BUCKHORN (BACON CHEDDAR BURGER)…half

沒有留言: